Effective Date: September 21, 2019
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Personal information collection may include, but is not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, ZIP code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our site
- Technical data such as IP address, time zone settings and details about your browser
- Your communication preferences
- Any information you directly provide to us either through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Photographs of you at events
- Cookies and usage data
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., additions to Google My Business. We will use your collected data for multiple purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To gather analysis or information so we can improve our service
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
In order to download items from this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our contact form. To buy our services, you must provide contact information (like name and phone number) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Tracking & Cookies
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or reviews. Participation in these surveys or reviews is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the reviewers of successful submission. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Notification of Changes
Other Provisions as Required by Law
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement – Under specific circumstances, Limo Partner may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court of government agency)
- Legal Requirements – Limo Partner Digital Marketing may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Limo Partner Digital Marketing
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service of the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Security of Data – The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage 100% secure. While we use acceptable means to protect your Personal Date, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.